Over the past year I have been very fortunate to travel internationally quite a bit and experience more of the world! I have learnt a couple of handy travel tips along the way (which I will share below) and also have a cool set of luggage to giveaway to one lucky reader.
Some of the cool places I have visited recently are:
- San Antonio
Have you been to any of these places also?
If so, do let me know below where your favourite destination was and why.
The one constant and reliable factor (other than my passport) with all my recent traveling, has been my set of suitcases from Luggage.co.nz they have everything you will need to make your long haul travel more seamless and a lot less stressful.
Be sure to check their online store out if you are in need of Luggage or accessories.
My Top 10 Travel Tips:
- Get your hands on 4 wheeled luggage – they are so much easier to push around airports and hotels (especially with full arms and hands) compared to the 2 wheeled versions or carry bags.
- Save room in your toilet bag by buying travel sized sets for skin and hair care.
- Minimise your make up bag to only products that you need to create one natural day look and one night time look. We usually find ourselves wearing less make up while on holiday anyway.
- Definitely roll instead of folding when packing.
- Be disciplined when it comes to making choices on outfits – over packing is a pain in the butt while on holiday and also when you get back (so much more washing and packing away to do) plus you want to leave room for shopping!
- Ladies – wear panty liners on long haul flights, helps you stay fresh and clean feeling during the long flight and also at the other end.
- Flying Outfit – my #1 outfit for long haul flying is this one below:
- Allbirds Wool Runners – I don’t need to wear socks as they are just like wearing slippers and super comfy to walk at speed or run around airports.
- Tights, Singlet and Long Sleeve Top all from Lululemon. Here are my faves:
- Denim jacket or something similar wrapped around my hips and I always carry a scarf in my handbag too – I have this one.
So there you have it – My Top 10 Tips for long haul flying, Id love to hear your best travel tips too.
BE IN TO WIN:
You can be into win THIS beautiful luggage set right (click to see the name of the set)
Enter the competition (make sure you have all the answers) over on this
- Competition Closes on Wednesday 27th September 2017 10pm
- Winner announced on Facebook on Thursday 28th September
- Open to New Zealand residents only.
- Normal T&C’s apply.
Good Luck Everyone