Makaia Carr Prize Draw
21.02.18 – 07.03.18
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter a person must (as an Entrant) complete a valid application to join the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme managed by Generate Investment Holdings Limited, PO Box 91 609, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand (the Promoter). The application must include the adviser code MAK01. (This is pre-populated from the application link provided). Each valid entry entitles the Entrant to one entry in the prize draw. A valid entry cannot be a person who is ineligible to join a KiwiSaver Scheme or a person who is already a member of the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme (the Scheme).
- To be eligible all entries must be received by the Promoter between 00:01 hours 21 February 2018 and 23:59 hours 07 March 2018.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the draw. No person under the age of 18 will be eligible to claim a prize.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except for employees or their direct families of Generate Investment Holdings Limited, PO Box 91 609, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142.
THE DRAW AND PRIZES
- The prize draw will be made on or about 8 March 2018. All prize winners will be contacted by phone on the number provided as part of the entry.
- There is 1 prize winner in total to be drawn. The winner will receive NZD $1,000 transferred to their nominated New Zealand bank account and also NZD $500 transferred to their KiwiSaver account.
- All completed and valid entries will be entered into the referral promotion prize draw. All entries will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the participant or entrant.
- Entry is limited to 1 entry per person.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 days using the contact information provided in the draw entry, the prize may be declared null and void. If a prize is declared null and void the promoter will have the sole and absolute discretion to draw the prize again and award the prize to a new winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry into this prize draw is deemed acceptance of any terms and conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that all entries are received. The Promoter is not liable nor required to replace or to compensate in any way for lost, improperly completed, late, stolen, misdirected or damaged promotion entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the competition and to update the terms and conditions, and prizes without notice and for whatever reason.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entry into the promotion constitutes consent by the Entrant to the Promoter to use the prize winners’ personal information for any promotional purposes and for the marketing of the Promoter’s products. Personal information collected will only be used by the Promoter and it’s agents in relation to their products or services. All entrants’ personal information will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by the Promoter (Level 2, 32 Market Place, Viaduct, Auckland 1010). Any requests to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter using the contact details available on the website www.generatekiwisaver.co.nz.
- The Promoter may be required by law to disclose the personal information you provide. The Promoter will only disclose the information if it believes in good faith that it is required to do so.
- In relation to any aspect of the promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the prize winner to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize and to verify their identity and provide proof of residency.
- The winner will be selected randomly by the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, unless stated.
- The Promoter will be responsible for delivery of prizes.
- Persons referred may receive a copy of the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement.
- The Promoter, Public Trust (as Supervisor of the Scheme) and their respective associated agencies, companies and employees, and the Scheme shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained by any person directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may result from winning a prize package. The prizes are being provided by Generate Investment Holdings Limited and not the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme nor Public Trust.
- Nothing in condition 22 is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the winners’ rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- All entrants confirm that the persons referred have consented to providing their personal information to Generate Investment Holdings Limited and their agents and advisers.
A copy of the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and QFE Disclosure Statement can be found at www.generatekiwisaver.co.nz.
Terms and Conditions of ALL other Giveaways run by Makaia Carr
- By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free, no purchase is necessary.
- Entry is open to everyone UNLESS otherwise stated within the individual giveaway.
- If you are entering an Instagram Giveaway, then you need to ensure that for the duration of the giveaway, your profile is set to public. If it is set to private, your entry cannot be counted. You can reset your settings after the giveaway is completed.
- Makaia Carr reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
- Makaia Carr reserves the right to verify entries and disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed.
- Makaia Carr is not liable for any person’s inability to complete entry, and no responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website errors – proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated on the giveaway or competition.
- All winners of Facebook and Blog giveaways will be announced on the correlating FB, Instagram or blog post.
- Winners of Instagram Giveaways will be notified by a mention on Instagram.
- Makaia Carr’s or partnered business decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Unless stated otherwise, all prizes must be claimed within 3 working days or the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- To claim the prize, photo ID may be required
- Good luck and thank you for participating in my giveaways.